The terms and conditions of the agency Sonnenblume
The general terms and conditions of the company Agentur Sonnenblume - Ferienhausvermittlungen (01.01.2015):
1. reservation inquiry With a reservation inquiry the company Agentur Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler - Ferienhausvermittlungen reserves the object two days on inquiry, this does not count yet as reservation. A booking requires a written or verbal declaration of intent from the applicant. When booking, the applicant receives a booking confirmation from the company Agentur Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler- Ferienhausvermittlungen.
2. contract and conclusion of contract The contract is concluded in the name and for the account of the service provider (owner, landlord or manager), hereinafter referred to as the owner. It is valid for the registered period and the registered number of persons and pets. The contract is concluded by the oral booking confirmation of the applicant or the signing of the reservation enquiry.
The services offered by the company Agentur Sonnenblume Stefanie Neuhäusler- Ferienhausvermittlungen are exclusively the mediation of external services between the applicant, the fellow travellers and the respective contracting party. All claims for damages of the tenant are to be made to the respective owner.
4. payment, arrival and departure If the down payment remains unpaid within this week period, the company Agentur Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler- Ferienhausvermittlungen can cancel the booking process. The rest payment takes place as specified on the contract more near. The objects can be occupied on the day of arrival from 15:00 o'clock, on the day of departure they are to be left until 10:00 o'clock. Agreements to the contrary are only effective if they have been confirmed in writing.
The tender for the properties to be rented was drawn up to the best of the owner's knowledge and belief. We are not liable for changes that are or have been made on site by third parties and of which we have no knowledge. We are not liable for any influence on the rented property by force majeure, such as strikes, wars, earthquakes, customary power and water failures or storms. If the use of the rental property is not possible due to force majeure and no replacement property can be procured, liability shall be limited to a maximum of the payments already made by the customer. The use of the holiday property, including all associated outdoor facilities is at your own risk, landlord and the company Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler agency holiday home mediations do not assume any liability for accidents. The customer is responsible for his brought along property and valuables, as well as cash himself, landlord and the company Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler agency holiday home brokers assume no liability for burglaries. The customer has to treat the accommodation and the inventory with care. He is obliged to report any damage occurring during his stay to the local administration or the landlord. The client is personally liable for any damage caused by him.
6. duty to cooperate The tenant is requested to check the inventory of the rented property on arrival and to report any defects to the owner within 24 hours so that remedial action can be taken. All other complaints about the rental object must also be reported to the owner immediately. Should the tenant himself become the cause of damage during his stay, this must also be reported directly. The property must be left swept clean when moving out; in the event of excessive or deliberate soiling of the property by the guest, which is unreasonable for the owner or the removal of which requires significantly more effort than is covered by the payment of the final cleaning fee, the owner may charge any additional cleaning costs incurred under the respective exact cost proof.
7. withdrawal The tenant may withdraw from the rental contract at any time. The withdrawal from the contract by the applicant must be in writing to the company Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler agency holiday home agencies. The date of receipt by Agentur Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler holiday home agencies is decisive. In the case of withdrawal, the claim of the company Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler- Ferienhausvermittlungen for compensation of expenses incurred and the brokerage fee remains valid. Paid brokerage fees cannot be reclaimed. The following cancellation fees will be retained by the respective owner in relation to the remaining rental price (total rental price less down payment):
up to 90 days before the start of the rental 20%,
up to 60 days before the start of the rental 30%,
up to 30 days before the start of the rental 50%,
up to 01 days before start of rental 80%,
In the event of cancellation on the day of arrival or non-appearance, the entire remaining rental price will be charged. The handling fee for a rebooking or cancellation is 50 €. In agreement it is possible to provide a substitute partner under the same rental conditions. Also in this case the claim of the company Agentur Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler- Ferienhausvermittlungen for reimbursement of expenses incurred and the brokerage fee remains valid. Paid brokerage fees cannot be reclaimed. The lessee/registrant is permitted to prove that no or lower costs than the claimed cancellation fees, rebooking or cancellation fees have actually been incurred. In this case, the tenant/registrant is only obliged to pay the actual costs incurred.
8. rental car and flight
The services offered by Agentur Sonneblume Stefanie Neuhäusler- Ferienhausvermittlungen for the brokerage of a rental car or flight are exclusively the brokerage of third-party services between the customer and the respective contracting party. All claims for damages by the customer are to be made to the respective service provider. If the booked type of car is not available during the mediation of the rental car, another vehicle of similar design with the same equipment will be provided in any case.
Responsible for content: Stefanie Neuhäusler
Phone: 0049- (0)6042 979244
Value added tax ID DE200296434
The contents of external links are not checked by us. They are subject to the liability of the respective provider. dispute settlement
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS):
You can find our e-mail address in the imprint above.
We are not willing or obliged to participate in any dispute resolution proceedings before a
consumer arbitration board.
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act).
responsible for the content of this website. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not responsible as a service provider for the contents of these pages.
to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or, according to the circumstances, to monitor such information
to conduct research that indicates illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with the general terms and conditions of use.
Laws remain unaffected by this. A liability in this regard is however only valid from the date of the
Knowledge of a concrete infringement possible. Upon becoming aware of corresponding
We will remove these contents immediately if they violate the law.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence.
Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. For the contents of the
The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of linked pages. The linked
pages were checked for possible violations of the law at the time of linking. Illegal
Contents were not recognizable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not possible without concrete clues of a
Violation of rights unreasonable. If we become aware of any violations of the law, we will remove such links from our website.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to the German Copyright Act.
Copyright. Duplication, processing, distribution and any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages.
Originator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only.
Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are protected.
is observed. In particular, contents of third parties are marked as such. http://sizilienhaus.de/AGB-Impressum/If you become aware of any infringement of copyright, please inform us accordingly. With
We will immediately remove such content if we become aware of any violations of the law.